- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Collect my Clothes Wales collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) along with meta information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser).
- Charity of your choice to support through the collection scheme.
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Collect My Clothes Wales with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enter your details through our website or provide details over the phone to our call centre for a clothing collection.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Collect my Clothes Wales may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Partner charities with whom you have requested information or a collection and given expressed interest in participation in the scheme.
How will we use your data?
Collect my Clothes Wales collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you to thank you for using the service and to inform you of where the funds have been used.
- With your consent we will allow for your selected charity to contact you to thank you for your donation and keep you updated with their activities.
- With your consent Collect my Clothes Wales will send reminder communications for booking in another collection.
If you agree, Collect my Clothes Wales will share your data with our partner charities so that they may offer you their products and services. We will share the minimum data possible with third-party collectors only when necessary for collection purposes. They adhere to the same strict policies as ourselves and are not permitted to store the data.
How do we store your data?
Collect my Clothes Wales securely stores your data on an encrypted cloud based system provided by Microsoft appsheet.
Collect my Clothes Wales will keep your Name, Address, Chosen charity and Collection history for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our system.
Collect my Clothes Wales would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner charities.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Collect my Clothes Wales from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Collect my Clothes Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
- Collect my Clothes Wales would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Collect my Clothes Wales for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Collect my Clothes Wales correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Collect my Clothes Wales to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Collect my Clothes Wales erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Collect my Clothes Wales restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Collect my Clothes Wales’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Collect my Clothes Wales transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com, call us at: 0800 014 2412 or write to us at Collect my Clothes Wales, Unit 18, Skillion Business Centre, Corporation Rd, Newport, NP19 4RF.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Collect my Clothes Wales uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Collect my Clothes Wales uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Collect my Clothes Wales sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: 0800 014 2412
Or write to us: Collect my Clothes Wales, Unit 18, Skillion Business Centre, Corporation Rd, Newport, NP19 4RF.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Collect my Clothes Wales has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.